GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Camping Odmoree provides accommodation services in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, and with the period and details of the confirmed reservation.
2) Booking and payment
Inquiries and booking of accommodation can be done electronically, by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +385 98 27 21 87, by post Camping Odmoree, Rtina I 161B, HR-23248 RAZANAC or in person at camp.
When booking, the customer confirms that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions, and that he accepts them in their entirety. Thus, everything stated in the General Terms and Conditions becomes legally binding both for the customer and Odmoree. When booking, the customer is required to give all the information necessary in the booking procedure. When booking, the customer is required to pay an advance, depending on the payment method, while the balance must be paid at least 15 days prior to the arrival date or directly to the host upon arrival, depending on the payment method, that the guest was informed about while confirming the reservation..
3) Sojourn tax
According to the Croatian Law on the Sojourn Tax, customers are required to pay the Sojourn Tax when paying for their accommodation. The Sojourn Tax in the Republic of Croatia varies from 2,00 to 7,00 KN per person per day for adults.
Customers from the age of 12 to 18 have a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying.
4) Price of accommodation
The price of accommodation includes the basic service as described in the booked accommodation unit. Special services are those not included in the price of accommodation (in accommodation unit description indicated by "services upon agreement" or "additional services" available if arranged in advance); therefore the customer pays for them separately. These services must be requested at the time of booking. The price of accommodation is given in EUR. Planik reserves the right to make changes to the stated prices (in the event that the host changes prices or there are changes in exchange rates). For customers who have paid an advance for their reservation, Odmoree guarantees the price of accommodation, stated in the calculation according to which the advance was paid. If the changes occur prior to the payment of the advance, Odmoree is required to inform the customer.
If more customers than are stated on the voucher arrive at the accommodation unit, the host has the right to deny the extra customers accommodation or to accommodate all of the customers at extra charge directly made to the host.
5) Categorization and service description
Accommodation units offered by Odmoree are described in accordance to the official categorization of the authorized institution.
6) Odmoree right to changes and cancellation
Odmoree reserves the right to change or modify a reservation in case of circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control that cannot be predicted, avoided or rectified.
7) Customer's right to changes and cancellation
Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation, this must be done in written form (email, mail, or fax). The following are examples of changes: changes to the number of customers, changes to arrival / departure dates. Changes must be made at least 30 days prior to the arrival date.
The first change to the reservation is free of charge, unless it entails further expenses for Odmoree. For all further changes to the reservation, 15 EUR will be charged per change. Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit.
In case of cancellation of reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation costs as follows:
• For cancellation , 30% of the accommodation price will be charged (the advance will not be returned),
• For cancellation from 29 - 15 days before arrival date, 50% of the accommodation price will be charged,
• For cancellation from 14 - 2 days before arrival date, 80% of the accommodation price will be charged,
• Should the customer cancel 1 day before arrival date, or not come, or cancel during use of the accommodation unit, 100% of the accommodation price will be charged.
If the customer do not arrive at the booked accommodation unit before midnight on the arrival date, and the customer has not informed Odmoree or the host, the reservation is considered to be cancelled, and therefore the cancellation costs will be charged as described above. Should the real costs exceed the above stated costs, Odmoree reserves the right to charge the difference. Should the customer find a replacement for the cancelled reservation, Odmoree will only charge the real costs caused by the replacement.
8) Odmoree's obligations
It is Odmoree's obligation to take care of provided services, hosts, and customers' interests and rights according to accepted customs and practices in tourism. Odmoree will carry out all stated obligations in full and as described above, except in circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control.
9) Customer's obligations
The customer is required:
• to have valid travel documents,
• to obey customs regulations and currency exchange regulations of the country where the destination is located,
• to obey house rules in accommodation units and to have good relations with the host,
• to produce the confirmation of payment (Voucher received by mail or email) upon arrival,
Should the customer not follow the above listed obligations, the customer is liable for caused damage and must cover the expenses. By confirming the reservation, the customer accepts to pay for all damages caused directly to the host.
Odmoree is not responsible for damaged, destroyed or lost luggage, as well as for the theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation unit (rental of a safety deposit box is recommended). Lost luggage or stolen goods should be reported to the host and the local police department.
Should the services provided not be satisfactory, the customer is entitled to seek reasonable compensation by filing a written complaint. Every customer is entitled to file a complaint if the paid service is not provided. Every customer - reservation holder, files a separate complaint.
• The guest is required to complain to the service provider about the inadequate service immediately on the day of his/her arrival and to notify Odmoree's office by email email@example.com or by phone 00 385 98 27 21 87. Furthermore, the guest is required to cooperate with Odmoree representatives and the service provider in good faith in order to rectify the problem. If the guest refuses to accept the solution that is in accordance with services paid for, Odmoree is not required to accept any further complaints referring to this service.
• If the problem is not rectified even after on the spot intervention by an Odmoree representative, the representative will put down in writing a record of the complaint in two copies, one for Odmoree and the other for the guest. In such cases, the guest is required to send a written complaint along with the representative's record, other relevant documents and photographs that prove reasons for the complaint to Odmoree by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at ODMOREE, Rtina I 161B, 23 248 RAZANAC, CROATIA, within 28 days upon returning from holiday. Odmoree will take into consideration only properly filed complaints received within 28 days.
• Odmoree assumes responsibility to make a written decision to the complaint within 14 days upon receipt of the complaint. Should Odmoree need more time to collect information and verify the complaint with the host, it can prolong the response time by a maximum of 14 days. Odmoree will take into consideration only those complaints that could not be solved on the spot.
• Until Odmoree presents its solution, the customer refrains from mediation by any other party, arbitration by the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies, or from taking the matter to court, and from informing the press.
The maximum compensation per complaint can amount to the cost of the part of the service(s) in the complaint. It cannot amount to the total paid to Odmoree and cannot include services already provided.
12) Court jurisdiction
Should the customer not be satisfied with the solution to the complaint, the matter can be taken to court (Zadar Court jurisdiction).
Upon payment of the advance or the total amount, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
14) PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
Camping Odmoree pledges to protect personal data from its customers. We will gather only the personal data necessary to carry out the orders submitted. Odmoree informs the customers about the way of securing the personal data, and gives its customers the ability to choose not to participate in various lists which we may prepare for marketing purposes or to remove their data from our systems altogether. All the data about our customers are securely stored and are available only to authorized personnel. All the employees and business partners of Camping Odmoree are responsible for performing under the similar terms for handling the customer private data.